Welcome! there is every indication to show that you took place in the just concluded 2017 Jamb UTME EXAM which was done recently. well i must tell you are on the right place to print your result..In this article today i will be showing you how to Check the 2017 Jamb UTME Result here directly. Therefore this inform all prospective university undergraduates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), has release the results of the 2017 CBT (UTME) batch by batch..
Before i proceed to reveling to you on how to check my Jamb UTME result 2017, i would love to share with you an important information first, so as to help you not to regret in the future. The information is that the opportunity to check my 2017 JAMB UTME result for free online is just five times for-each candidate.
It is as simple that all candidate are entitled to check their result for free for five time… so if by any reason you exceed the five times limit given to you then be ready that you are going to pay by buying a result checking scratch card.
How to Check 2017 Jamb UTME Result | 2017 Jamb Result Checker
In order for you to check and print out your UTME results online, you will have to follow the simple steps bellow to check and print it irrespective of the fact that result is being sent to candidates via SMS at the end of each exam. just follow the steps i have laid down below…
- Visit the jamb official result checking portal for the 2017 UTME exams www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on Print Jamb 2017 Result Slip.
- Input your your Jamb Registration Number and click check result.
- Wait for the page to load up and your Jamb Result 2017 will be displayed to your screen.
- In case you see “NO RESULT YET”, do not be worried as this simply means your result has not yet been uploaded on the Jamb Server
- Don’t forget to print or save the result page in PDF format. using your computer laptop
I hope this information finds you well…please kindly use the comment box below to share your views and questions…
NOTE that you can as ell share this information with your friends via nay of the social media platform indicated below this article…. wishing you all the best