GTWorld app— The Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc, has recently unveiled the future of digital banking with the launch of GTWorld, a mobile banking app that is designed to cater to its customers easily and seamlessly at all time…GTWorld app is available for download from the Google Play-store which is for Android phones users while the Apple App Store for iPhone) features bio-metric authentication, such as:
- facial recognition
- and fingerprint,
which recognizes a customer and as well adapts to how and when they want to bank.
The GT mobile banking app also features a seamless switch to GAPS Lite, the online banking platform for small businesses which offers flexible and secure channel to make payments and collections anywhere in the world as well too.
This new innovation of the GTworld mobile app also offers customers access to over 90% of the bank’s services on their smartphones, guarantees further security through bio-metric authentication and ensures convenience through the Quick feature, which enables any user to perform transactions without login-in, among others.
Commenting on the launch of GTWorld App, Segun Agbaje, the Managing Director of GTB plc, said “ The newly introduced GTworld is to ensure that all customers of the bank can conduct mobile banking irrespective of the kind of phones they use. We are aware everybody will not have a Smartphone as well”…
Below are some of the features that contained and come with the GTWorld app:
- Blocking/Request of ATM cards: you can now request for new ATM card and block stolen or misplaced card.
- Account Statement: can view account statement easily and sent to your E-mail.
- Foreign Transfer (USD): with this new app, the transfer of USD is easier.
- Loan Application: The app supports application for loan from GTBank but only if you have a salary account with the GTBank.
- Facial Recognition: This is an added security level added to the app. Apart from the PIN and fingerprint security, it now uses facial recognition so as to secure and authorize transactions.
- Manage Account: This option allows you to check your account balance, open new account, and view your transaction history.
- Save Beneficiary Option: Users now have the option of saving a beneficiary before initiating a transaction.
- GTLocate: Now, by using the app, you can locate the ATM point closest to you.
- iReport: This is a platform that allows users to share news report and also to read the report of others.
- GTTraffic: With GTTraffic you can find the best route to your destination just by connecting you to the GTWorld map.
- Social: This option has a sub category titled ‘News/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The option keeps you updated with the latest news and happenings.
- Grow Your Savings: This option gives the room to create ‘Spend2Save account’ or ‘GT Target account’ which encourages a saving culture.