You are most welcome to MEDIA LIVE a platform where you get all the latest kind of news around the globe most especially reason why you stumbled on here which my neco result checker. It is no new thing that most candidates who sat for the just concluded June/July and Nov/Dec neco examination still finds it difficult to check his or her result when it is been published by the board. So because this challenges I decided to publish this simple step by procedure to check my NECO result without a scratch card having taken NECO, WAEC or even NABTEB exams…
In this article today I will be sharing with you the simple way of checking the neco result in a simplified way without even bothered to use the scratch card. Well i do hope you all know that the process of checking neco result has always remained the same over the years and the media live has really helped many candidates who do not know how to check and print out his or her result statement.
In this publication today, I have written new posts to further assist students to check their NECO Result without the use of scratch cards. But you also need to be informed that this method may not work for everyone most especially if you do not follow the guidelines I have laid down below properly. and so might end you using pin at the end of the day.
NOTE: for those who will be using the scratch card to check their result via the official portal www.mynecoexams.com is to be informed that the official price of the scratch card to check your NECO result is the sum of three hundred Naira only (#300). You can as well get these scratch cards from any bank near you or any accredited business centers, cybercafés close to you in your location.
In order to enable you successfully check your result, you are highly advice to follow the five simple steps here and email the result to your inbox and as well print right from your computer set.
EASY STEPS ON HOW TO CHECK MY NECO RESULT
- Visit the NECO official result checker domain Select year Examination Type
- login your details by Selecting the year of your examination
- enter your card PIN number
- punch in your Examination Number
- and Click on the “Check My Result” button
- After which your result displayed on your screen you can click on “PRINT” to print the result file.
MY NECO RESULT CHECKER DISPLAYED FORMAT
- Examination Type: Select from the drop down: June/July, Nov/Dec, JSCE, NCEE
- Exam Year: Select the year of examination: e.g. 2017 – 2018
- Scratch card Pin Number: Enter the pin from the NECO scratch card purchased from any NECO office
- Examination Number: Enter your examination number which includes exam center and seat number
- Click on Check My Result and your NECO Result for this year will pop up instantly.
- To print your result press Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
Select the printer connected to your computer and click OK
Please be informed that there are no two methods of you checking your NECO result without you having an examination number or a center number because if you don’t have any of them, the computer will not be able to identify the student more of less releasing the required result.
And for those candidates who had written us about when the held NECO result will be released. Please you have to be aware that we the MEDIA LIVE are not NECO officials, and as well we do not know when your held results will be released. You can use these search terms below to get access to your results via the Google search engine…
- NECO RESULT CHECKER: www.mynecoexams.com
- June / July NECO Examination Result has been released
- Nov / Dec NECO GCE Examination Result has been released