Nigeria Immigration Service>>I am pleased to announce to the general public that the NIS recruitment is now going on and all interested persons can begin their application right here without hesitation as time is fast running….In this article today, i will be showing you all that you need to know about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Online via Nigeria immigration portal– www.immigration.gov.ng and as well all requirement you be needing before applying for Nigeria immigration recruitment 2017/2018..
The chief role of Nigeria Immigration officers is to ensure that immigration legislation is enforced. And this can cover the following>>
rules of entry for visa applicants
foreign nationals or those seeking asylum at the border
detecting and apprehending those that have breached the border and removing them
pursuing those in breach of immigration and criminal laws as well too.
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR NIS RECRUITMENT 2017
- All applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any discipline at all.
- All applicants must also have the NYSC discharged certificate
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years old as the time of applying.
NIS RECRUITMENT GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants applying for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be a Nigerian by birth.
- All applicants applying must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- All applicants applying must be free from financial embarrassment.
- All applicants applying for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females as well respectively.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any form of criminal offence and as well must not be a member of a secret cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87m for men.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT 2017/2018
To successfully apply for the NIS recruitment 2017/2018 please do for the laid down step by guide provided below before applying
- Visit Nigerian Immigration Service website @ http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Navigate to “REGISTER” tab and click
- On the new page, create a user name and pas-word in addition with a valid E-mail address.
- Goto to the provided email account and confirm the email provided
- now go back to the NIS recruitment portal and login with your email and password..
- On the new displayed page select any category of your choice by clicking “APPLY” below the category.
- Fill the form and provide all your details and click on “lock data” and print out the confirmation slip and your NIS GUARANTORS FORM
NOTE: that multiple application will be disqualified..