I have heard many persons who complain about how they have deleted their text messages in on way or the other… From research some deleted it by mistakes and while some deleted theirs intentionally and in turns they wonder they never did wishing to get the message recovered back from their phone because of it important at that time….
In addition, it is very easy to delete particular information from your Android phone by mistake especially with touch based phones. Unlike PCs which will enable you to get back the info with the aid of the Recycle Bins, but in the case of test messages it’s not as easy to retrieve these lost info. To be sincere with you, most people think it’s impossible to, but it is actually.
So in this article today I will be showing how you can actually Retrieve these lost data’s of yours by simply using an app called Android Data Recovery, this is an app which is designed to restore all contacts, text messages, call history, photos, WhatsApp history, videos, audios and as well documents.
HOW TO RECOVER DELETED DATA & TEXT MESSAGES
Below i have listed the nine step by step guidelines which you need to follow in restoring your lost SMS Text Messages and as well other useful data:
- Download and install the Android Recovery software on your PC. Download here.
- Connect your Android Smartphone to your computer using a USB cable
- Go to your Android Settings and Turn-on the USB debugging. This debugging option helps the computer software to access your Android Device in an advanced way.
- To turn on the USB debugging option, go to Settings>>>About Phone>>>Tap on the Build Number severally until it pops up the message; ‘You are under developer mode’
- Go back to you Android Settings; locate Developer Options, and Check USB debugging.
- Tap the start icon on the Android Recovery software on your PC and it will start scanning all the lost messages.
- When the software is through with the scanning, you’ll have a list of things displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the messaging option on the left menu bar and it will display all the messages stored on your Smartphone including the deleted ones.
- Click on the ‘Recovery Button’ on the bottom of the screen to start recovering process.
NOTE: Make sure your phone battery is higher than 30% before you initiate this process. do also remember that you can always use the comment box below to share your views and complains regarding to this publication…